The Goshen Agricultural Society is looking for Event Sponsors.
As a 501(c)3 Corporation that derives its funding from the Goshen Fair, the Goshen Agricultural Society is always looking for sponsorships to help fund improvements to the event each year.
Some of the events and programs we support include:
- Litchfield County 4-H Fair.
- Two scholarships to Wamogo Regional High School Seniors.
To sponsor an event at the Goshen Fair please contact Scott Fraher, President, at (860) 491-3655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Agricultural Society will display your name on signs near the Secretary's Booth in Building A and Dairy Barn, and at the event itself. Examples are: a sign at the Canning Department or an announcement during the Truck Pull stating the event is sponsored by ABC Business or individual.
How do I sponsor an event at the Goshen Fair. It's easy.
- Choose an event (possibly your favorite event).
- Choose an amount to donate. The Society will not disclose donations. Each and every donation is important and appreciated.
- Let us know how your want your name to appear on the sign.
Thank you for your time and donation.
Members and Directors of the Goshen Agricultural Society