Purpose: To assist high school seniors who are continuing their education at an accredited two or four year college or university.
Awards: The Goshen Agricultural Society awards two scholarships of $1,500 each to a graduating Wamogo Regional High School senior to assist him/her with his/her education at an accredited two or four year college or university.
- One $1,500 scholarship to a graduating high school senior who will be
pursuing a course of study in agriculture, environmental science, or
home economics during the next school year
- One $1,500 scholarship to a Goshen resident graduating high school
senior who will be pursuing a course of study in any field of study
during the next school year.
- The applicant must be a senior at Wamogo Regional High School.
- Applicants may be required to be interviewed at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- Applicants must return a completed application including a high school transcript by May 15, 2017 to the Scholarship Committee.
- Applicants will be judged on scholastic standing, financial need, extracurricular participation, and leadership.
- The scholarship committee reserves the option of foregoing the making of an award if no applicant adequately fulfills the requirements.
Application: Click here for a printable scholarship application.
The Goshen Agricultural Society Scholarships are available to any Wamogo High School Senior without discrimination as to race, color, or creed. The applicants will be judged on scholastic standing, financial need, extracurricular activities, citizenship, and leadership.